The Holiday Gift Guide for the Trendsetter is here! This trendy, fashion-focused gift guide is always one of my favorite to pull together. Let’s dive right in to some of the season’s most exciting trends!
Holiday Gift Guide for the Trendsetter
- BLANKNYC Suede Moto Jacket: I have been obsessed with this gorgeous jacket for such a long time. I haven’t found another one that competes with this beauty for the price. Grab it while you can!
- MVMT Ingram Computer Glasses: I am ALL in favor of the computer lens movement! If you haven’t heard about it yet, these glasses help protect your eyes from the blue light and UV that emits from our computer screen, helping decrease eye strain, fatigue and headaches. I truly believe these work and I wear mine everyday! You can also use code “littlelooksbigpictures15” for $15 off your order!
- Estee & Lilly Rose Tapestry Frame Clutch: Helllllo, Target find! I am in love with this clutch and it will be in my closet in not too long. Under $30? You can’t go wrong. It’s stunning.
- Simple 10-Pack of Gold Rings: I love these dainty, gold rings that are perfect for stacking and layering to add a touch of glam to any look for under $10.
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings: I have been on a hunt for some faux leather leggings and have tried on so many pairs, but all of them looked cheap. These ones are gorgeous and by far the best-rated faux-leather leggings!
- Bar III Gabrie Over-the-Knee Boots: My healed, black over-the-knee boots are one of my absolute most-worn shoes. I adore them! If you are looking for a flat over-the-knee boot, I also have this boot are they are worth every dime.
- JCrew Merino Wool Crewneck Sweatshirt in Leopard: I adore the leopard trend… when it is done well. Leopard can take a down-hill fast, but this sweater is so feminine and sophisticated. I absolutely love it! Here is another leopard sweater just in case the JCrew one sells out – it is going fast! Update: you HAVE to shop this similar version on flash sale for $10! Such an amazing deal.
- Herbivore Botanicals Rosewater Hydration Trio: Had to throw a beauty product in here and with the exploding botanicals trends, I thought this would be the perfect fit for any trendy lady. Rosewater does wonders for my skin and I am dying to try this set.
- Something Navy Avenue Bow Mule: Bows, mules and houndstooth – some my favorite things all in one shoe. Obsessed!
- Lumee Duo Phone Case: Anyone dedicate to their ‘gram needs this phone case! The Duo case has built in lights on the front and back so selfies and flat lays are kicked up a notch. (Plus, this case is pretty dang sturdy. I drop my phone way too often and it’s still going strong.)
- A New Day Beaded Stud Earrings: I love these statement earrings for a little pop of glam. The gold color is also perfect for the holidays!
- Pink Haley Hazel Convertible Belt Bag: How could you possibly not love the fanny pack trend? This bag is such a fun, glam take on the fanny pack and under $30.
- ASTR the Label Surplice Cut Velvet Top: This top has my whole heart. I love the floral and velvet details!
- Gold Bangle Bracelets: I love this cute set of four bangle bracelets for just $15! Such a perfect gift add-on.
- Sam Edelman Hilty Bootie: My favorite part about this bootie is that it’s actually not really a trend… This boot is a classic! But it is certainly having its shining moment right now. Grab this cute and classic bootie that is getting some extra love in the fashion world right now. If you want an even trendier boot, this boot in leopard has my heart!
- Steve Madden Leopard Loafer Flat: Again with the leopard… I just love these so much and it is perfect to gift this winter so your trendy girl is ready to go for spring!
Check out my other gift guides over in the Holiday Shop for everyone on your list!